Monday, July 5, 2021

Made with love

Hi everyone!

Here's my newest card with awesome Floral Hoop products. 
 
I used beautiful Floral Hoop stencil and Distress Inks to make the background. Then I stamped Made With Love text and heat embossed it.



I also added the other text (Please Display On Refrigerator) from stamp set on the right down corner of the card, because I think it's a fun add 😊



 

Otherwise I wanted to keep the card simply and just added black frame to highlight the soft and colourful stenciling.

 



Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. Hello MeSi
    What a fabulous card.
    I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge-theme being Anything Goes. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and stencils and gorgeous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, MeSi. Reminds me of a pretty, soft pastel quilt. Glad you played with us again this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and design! Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #41.

    Nan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ! Thank you for joining our July 'Use a stencil or two' challenge ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Merja! Good to see you and I hope you are well. Thanks for joining our July use a stencil or 2 challenge over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!