Friday, July 16, 2021

Let's swap some tails

Hi everyone!

It's time for new Polkadoodles craft challenge.

At my DT card I used Meribelle Mermaid Pretty image, Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles digi paper pack and text from Just Lovely sentiment pack.
 
Because the beautiful image has so many details and would be hard to cut if you don't want to leave white space, I decided to add it and the text over the background paper using text editor. Then I coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I also added some Glossy Accents over the air bubbles (doesn't show well in the pic).




Challenges entered:
Inspiration station #9 - Sea, sun and sand Sea - sealife and little fantasy :)

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a gorgeous card! I love the papers and the image,thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Inspiration Station. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is fabulous! Such a cute little mermaid!
    Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute card. Being a mermaid is certainly a great adventure. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning card. I love the combination of the background paper and how you colored the image. Thank you for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A magical card and I can imagine the adventure it would be to be part of that scene. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a cutie. Love the CAS design and your fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create AJ DT @ APtS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene and I love the coloring! Lovely job!

    -Jill (Tiny Treasure Workshop)

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!