Thursday, July 15, 2021

Friends uplift the soul

 Hi!
 
There's still few Honeypie cards that I haven't posted yet and here is one of them.
 
At this card I used Doggy Tails Honeypie image and coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I cut the image with Posydoodles Ovals die, then cut two more ovals from dark green card stock and assembled them under the image so that part of them shows (wanted to try something different). 

The background paper is from Knight & Dragon set and sentiment from Quotes Winnie Special Moments sentiment pack.




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love the offset ovals, it makes for an interesting design and focal point for the sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and colouring. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Really sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and lovely image! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! This is so cute ♥ Lovely colored :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
    (◠‿◠✿) DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!