Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Love is all you need

Hello!

At this card I used adorable Love Heart Honeypie digi and coloured it with alcohol markers. I wanted to use little different colours than usually so I went with peach vibe.

I did the background with Distress Inks and Land and Sea & Love Heart 1 stencils. Bigger heart I die cut with Squarey Swirly Hearts die and coloured with alcohol markers. And the text is stamped with Sentimentals stamp set.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

24 comments:

  1. So sweet and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and so sweet.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! That’s a cute image. I love your colouring. Peach was a great coordinating colour choice. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Mesi, so sweet! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and a cute image too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colours. They look good.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour scheme and the layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cute card, love the sweet image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really sweet image, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Mesi! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Mesi!
    Thank you for joining in with our July challenge over at Country View Crafts!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!