Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Funny under the sea scene card

Hello!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Under the sea".

I decided to use the funny When in doubt...Exaggerate!! image and turn it to happen underwater 😊 I coloured the image with alcohol markers. The sea I made with sprays and Distress Oxides inks and stamped some fishes there. I also added some air bubbles with white gel pen.
 
The window frame and the sign I cut from kraft cardboard and coloured them with metallic oil pastels, green metallic wax and copics to create the rusty look.




And here's the closeup of my colouring.



Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:
Cd sunday #132 1/3 digi image + papers

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

13 comments:

  1. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card and what a wonderful porthole. I can almost smell the rust.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely and very nice card thank you for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me smile a brilliant underwater scene,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. MeSi, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL too funny and so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an adorable scene. Thank you for joining the fun at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring is brilliant! Such a fun scene and I like the wood effect background.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card and your colouring is really great. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus CD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant fun card, love the sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 10, 2024

    Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!