Saturday, April 20, 2024

Beautiful inside and out

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I've wanted to use this beautiful Natures Beauty Girl image ever since I saw it the first time 💚 I wanted to try something different and do a little messy look so I chose to play with Ecoline Brush Pens and water - even though there was a chance that the printer ink would start to spread. Fortunately it didn't spread so much (maybe because I printed the image a few weeks ahead). 
 
It was fun to use something else than alcohol markers and I think that messy look fits perfectly with this image.




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully coloured card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and colourful a wonderful card thank you for joining us at we Love stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time to visit and so wonderful to see such a creative card. So glad you joined The Creative Crafters. Arlene, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suloinen kortti.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!