Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Love bunny

Hello!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Lots of Layers".

I used this beautiful Bunny Princess image. I decided to go with a pink/black colour palette and coloured the image with alcohol markers. I added a few die cut circles behind the image and taped them on the heart patterned paper. The sentiment "A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you" is also cut from the same patterned paper set. Lastly I add a few black acrylic pearls.




Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:
As you like it - Soft or bold colours 1/3 I just LOVE bold colours, they are so cheerful

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and p.paper,love the black/pink combo and gorgeous image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty image, beautiful colouring and lovely design- a perfect choice of papers too, love the pink/black combo.
    Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the shades of pink against the black. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. MeSi, your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is lovely, as is your card! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for sharing this month at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love her hair!

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!