Saturday, April 6, 2024

You're a star

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I wanted to use one of the Rebel images because I love them, so I chose to go with Reach for the Stars image. I coloured the image with alcohol markers. The background paper is from Little Monsters paper set and I think it works perfectly with this image. STAR letters are from Tropical Sorbet pack - I printed, cut and added some glossy accent on them before I taped them on the card with foam tape. Lastly I added a few star die cuts.



You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Cd sunday #130 - Anything digi digi stamp/papers 1/3

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and all those stars, great design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backing paper fits in with the card theme perfectly and I love those star die cuts.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and I love the colour of her hair. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MeSi, this is such a fun and fabulous card design. I love the Rebel girls, and you've inspired me to print some out and create something. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the vibrant colours and the fun fold. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! I love the image and bright colors you have used. All the layers are fun too. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Mesi. I love it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty! I love it so much! Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus. xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mesi
    Thank you for entering your lovely card into this month's MAWTT challenge.
    Best wishes
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Lovely colours and great die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Loving your bright and colourful design - gorgeous 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, great fold, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!