Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Yummy!

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Something yummy (food/drink)'.

I used this delicious Yummy! image. I wanted to create a shaped card following the lines of the image, so the image I printed was almost 19cm (height). After printing I coloured the image with alcohol markers and white gel pen and then fussy cut it. 

I also added a 'Sweet' die cut.
 
I'm pretty happy with the result, it looks delicious!



Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

23 comments:

  1. A fun card with the cocktail, although not sure what the special occasion is which is our theme at Allsorts 700th challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well, for me enjoying this would be special occasion, but if you don't see it, that's fine :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous shaped card and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and your coloring is great!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delicious coloring, Mesi! I love desert. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card. Love your coloring and background So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back with my Colour Crazy hat on.. Love your card and the coloring and delicous look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card thanks for joining us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute creation beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious, lol! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable shaped card - I'd like to drink that on the beach vs. the -30 degree temps we have right now!! :)

    Love your coloring too; thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!