Monday, November 21, 2022

Oh flap!

Happy Monday!

There's new release on the Polkadoodles shop and it's super cute Theo Penguin 😍

This is the first card I made using this collection and I had quite a clear vision of what I wanted. 

So I used paper from Theo Penguin Paper Bundle 1, sentiment from The Penguin Greetings Bundle and Fishy Present image and arranged them how I wanted with the text editor program before printing it. Then I coloured Theo with alcohol markers and just added a turquoise cardboard.

I love the simplines of this card and that paper is just perfect to use like this. Maybe the text should've been a little smaller but what is done is done 😊
 
What do you think?




Challenges entered:
Cd sunday #98 - Anything with digi digi image and paper 2/3


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

26 comments:

  1. Ah, that is a lovely design for a belated birthday and I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute. You've done an awesome you with the colouring of the penguin. And the papers are perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming image. I love the colors and CAS feel to your card. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet Christmas card, many thanks for joining in this weeks Trees/Leaves theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great belated birthday card and I think the size of the sentiment is just right to fill an empty corner.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and lovely colours you used too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRAPPING 4 FUN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card for a belated birthday and brilliant sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment on this belated birthday card and he's such a cute penguin too!
    Thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS creation! Great colouring! I love sweet image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge November "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really special card. Well designed. I love this cute penguin!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at HLS Birthday.
    Bozena DT HLS Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable and beautifully crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!