Friday, November 4, 2022

Gingerbread joy

Happy Friday!

I'm here again with the gingerbreads - this time I used Oh Snap image and coloured it with alcohol markers.

To the background I used green Distress Inks and then added clear glitter paste with Holly Flourish Stencil. Text is from the Merry Little Christmas Greetings stamp set (that unfortunately seems to be sold out) and I heat embossed it.

Something simple but still a little different 😊




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Great coloring and a fun shape for your card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the pop of lime green and the gingerbread man is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! I love gingerbread!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. How incredibly cute!!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Loving the glitter paste you used to add sparkle and shine and the gingerbread man is adorable 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the bright green in contrast to the beautifully coloured gingerbread man. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little guy.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gingerbread men and this one is just sooooo cute!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!