Friday, November 25, 2022

Kangaroo fun (shaker card)

 Hi everyone!! 

Hope your week have been crafty 😊

This time I wanted to share my kangaroo shaker card with you.



I used Hop-A-Roos Stamp Set, coloured these super adorable kangaroos with alcohol markers and then cut them.

I used a paper from Krafty & Sweet Slimline Digital Paper and cut a hole to it with a frame die from See You In The Center Interactive Dies set. Then I added a acetate sheet, foam tape and hearts that I cut with Loving Petals Square Die. Then I taped the background paper on it's place.

 

 
When the shaker part was done I taped the kangaroos on the card and Hello-text I stamped with Celebrate Sentiment Stamps. Lastly I added a few black acrylic pearls.




Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-


20 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and the kangaroos are cute!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your shaker card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge, Mesi! Look forward to seeing your again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kangaroos, and lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shaker card and I love those little kangaroos. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Kangaroos and Shaker card. Love that plaid paper! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shaker card it so cute with the kangaroos! So glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge! Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card MeSi. Love those roos!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Feeling Sketchy Challenge #189 at Let's Craft and Create for November 2022.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your Kangaroos, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck, Dawn DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful one. Thank you for participating at Jans digital stamp challenge blog.
    Asha,
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!