Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Shaker snow globe

Happy Tuesday!

On this card I used Gnome Christmas Joy stamp set and coloured the snowman and tree with alcohol markers. The background I did with sprays.

I cut the snow globe with Snow Globe die set and coloured the pedestal part also with alcohol markers and white gel pen. Then I added the acetate sheet and foam tape behind the frames, added some white glitter and taped the image background to it. And YIPPEE - the glitter stayed inside 😃




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. Very nice!!!
    I love it!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck!
    I hope to see you again.
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowglobe card is very beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just wonderful, I love the shaker element. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and gorgeous shaker..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun scene. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. To change a bit, I should say that I don't like your project ... but how could I? Is gorgeous!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!

    ° Evelin °° owner and designer - Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so hilarious! It was really fun to read your comments today :) Thank you!

      Delete
  7. So nice!!!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck!
    I hope to see you again.
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shaped cards and this one is great! Ilove the snowman image and your coloring. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!