Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Monster birthday

Hi everyone!

This is my last card as a Brutus Monroe brand ambassador. Three months has surely fly 😮

On this card I used Monster Bash die set and I have to say that it's super versatile, you can mix and match the parts in so many ways. I think I have to do some more experiments with this set in some point...

I wanted to use strong colours but the background could've been little softer. Anyways I think that the little monster who's getting this card will be happy 😃







Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. It's a real fun and colourful card, many thanks for joining in this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute birthday card and loving these fun colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute monster card. Thanks for playing with us at Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Lisa J DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is really nice!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck!
    I hope to see you again.
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute birthday card.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and thanks for another project.
    I hope to see you again.

    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card MeSi. Love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for September 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!