Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Disco - let's party!

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Party Time'.
 
I used image Funky Girl and this girl really knows how to party 😊 I coloured her with alcohol markers.
 
The disco balls I made with stencil and glitter paste and let them dry. Then I covered them and sprayed the rest of the card. When it was dry I added golden watercolour on disco balls + some gold glitter pen. I wanted the background to be a little more darker so I also added some black Distress Ink around the balls.
 
 Lastly I taped the image and Let's party die cut and added also few gems here and there.
 

 


Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.

 

 

Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful card!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and I love those sparkly disco balls.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sparkly card. Fabulous glitter balls and image.
    Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project and great colouring of this image too.
    Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring! You know I love your project!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!

    °Evelin°° owner and designer - Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I love it!!!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck!
    I hope to see you again.
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and fun card, Mesi! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog!
    Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!