Friday, September 10, 2021

Clean and simple Christmas

Hi!

On this card I used free (!!) 3 heart template svg file to create the card base. Then I stamped the Noel text from Gnome Meet Me under the Mistletoe stamp set where the hearts comes before I added the upper layer with foam tape. 
 
Cute reindeer and snowman are also from Gnome Meet Me under the Mistletoe stamp set and I coloured them with alcohol markers before taping them on the card.
 
I really love the vibrant pure white and bright red combination in this card.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful slimline card,love the cute images and vibrant red hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Simply, clear and so cute!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
    °Evelin°° owner and designer - Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Slimline card is so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and thanks for another project.
    I hope to see you again.

    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck!
    I hope to see you again.
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card, thank you for participating at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant. Those pops of red and other neutral colors work perfectly together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the slimline card layout!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Get Creative Challenges!


    Jill

    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! The snowman and deer are so cute. I love the three hearts with the Noel stamped inside. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!