Friday, October 11, 2024

Time For Cocktails (card and atc)

Happy crafty day!

This time I share a card I made for my 'crafty challenge calendar'. You can find more info about the challenge from my earlier post here.
 
 I got inspired by Cocktails and Dreams stamp set by Visible Image. The images are coloured with alcohol markers.



The background I made with Time Tunnel stencil, glitter paint and Distress Inks.




And here is the atc I made for Visible Image atc swap with the same stuff. I also added glossy accents over the glass to create some dimension and shine.



Contents of the bag 7:
- Cocktails & Dreams stamps and dies by Visible Image (used on this card)
- Vintage Wallpaper background stamp by Carabelle Studio
- Brick wall stencil by ??? (sorry, I don't remember the company)
- Diamond Droplets embossing folder by Creative Expressions




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

3 comments:

  1. Your card is a wonderful design and of course cocktail time is always good! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts. Your ATC is also fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and ATC love the stencilled background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, what a great background! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!