Saturday, October 19, 2024

Christmas Night

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
I decided to go with a Christmas scene theme. I used Scenic Christmas stencil and Distress Inks to create the upper part of the card. I added some trees and the sentiment at the bottom part with Night Sky stamp set. Lastly I added some falling snow with white paint pen. 




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

2 comments:

  1. Great holiday/winter scene! Love the "snow"! Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday Challenge, excited to see what you come up with next.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!