Monday, October 16, 2023

Trick or treat candy monster

Hi crafters!
 
Halloween on my mind 😊

On this card I used the Frankie-Pie Digital Stamp Set and coloured the Frankie and bats with alcohol markers. I also printed the sentiment from that set and cut it with Daisy Frame Die.
 

 
The background paper is from Creeping It Real Slimline Digital Paper Pack. Unfortunately my printer changed the colour a bit bluer than it should be but I think it works well anyways 😊 I cut the paper and card base with Butterfly Rectangle Frame Die.
 
Then I assembled everything together using tape and foam tape.
 



Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die cut frame and of course, Frankie is just too adorable for words. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween card Donna, love the frame and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge!//Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card Donna. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Your little monster is adorable and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing with the Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!