Saturday, October 7, 2023

Sparkly Christmas

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

I designed this CAS card with a text editor program. I used the Lantern/Candle Ligh precoloured image and a sentiment from Christmas Greetings, Quotes, Sentiments and printed the creation when I was happy with the layout. 
 
I added some glitter glue around the lantern and glitter gel pen over the sentiment and around the card edges to create some sparkle.



 
You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

7 comments:

  1. I stylish CAS card with just the right amount of cuteness too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I like the glitter glue on the edges it finishes it off.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for playing with the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeSi it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is PRETTY! Thanks so much for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!