Saturday, October 21, 2023

Buying the tree

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊

On this card I used the image and sentiment from the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna (you can also find the precoloured Buying the Tree as a single image). Even though the image is precoloured, I added some pink and green colours to it because the printed colours were too light for me 😊 Then I just added the green die cut card base.



 
You can enter our newest challenge here.



 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

6 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous image and die-cut frame.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    what a very wonderful and sweet image and your design looks fantastic.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the soft colors.
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx - https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!