Sunday, August 20, 2023

Hot, hot, hot

Hello!

On this card I used Vacation Winnie image and Beach Scene background image. I used a text editor to design the layout, printed it and then coloured with alcohol markers. I also used a white gel pen here and there and the sky I coloured with Distress Ink. 
 
Lastly I added a turquoise cardboard behind the scene and stamped the sentiment with Hello Sunshine Clear Stamps and black ink. 
 
I think Winnie is having a great time! I hope you have too 😊



You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

7 comments:

  1. Adorably cute summer scene and colored so beautifully!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts and Four Seasons challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and fun beach themed card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun summery card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite Winnie images and I love your perfect beach scene. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Maria DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flirty and vibrant colors! Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!