Monday, August 21, 2023

Be a dreamer

Hi crafters!
 
 It's Merja here. This time I share with you this magical dolphin card 😊
 
I got the idea of dolphins in the sky jumping from the clouds - something dreamy and magical. So maybe this is my dream world...


 
 
The dolphins are from Fancy Fin Digital Stamp Set and I coloured them with alcohol markers and white gel pen.

 The clouds are die cut from Woodland Watercolor Digital Slimline Paper Pack with Aztec Sunshine Circle Die. I also added some pink and turquoise glitter glue to the edges and taped the clouds with a foam tape to the background.


 
The card base I cut with DDD Garden Delight Die Frame and that super beautiful yellow/pink tree paper is from Woodland Watercolor Digital Slimline Paper Pack

 



Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping back to say thank you for also joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute colourful card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts current challenge and being inspired by our All Creatures theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and colors, it's always nice to let our imaginations inspire our creations. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and a lovely interesting shape too.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such magical imagery. I think you achieved that really well.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!