Saturday, July 29, 2023

Great splash

Hello!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
I used a text editor program to create a mermaid scene. 
 
The image is a beautiful new Swimming Coral Mermaid and I coloured it with alcohol markers.

The background is from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Papers 4 set and sentiment from the Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes set. Unfortunately my printer changed the background colour more blueish, I would've loved it to be more greenish. But well, it's still gorgeous background paper 😊




You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little scene you've created, thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mermaids and yours is so pretty, loving the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #113 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a stunning scene and your coloring is always so lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday and Inspiration Station Challenges, we always enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful birthday card. I love the colors and layout of the card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Birthday.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful birthday card. I love the colors and layout of the card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Birthday.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Fairy and The Unicorn and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!