Wednesday, September 21, 2022

What a mess

Hello! 
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Woodland creatures'.
 
 
I used this fun What a mess!! image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I kept the card super simple and only added a frame to the image and stripe of patterned paperon the card base. Lastly I added Hyvää Joulua (Merry Christmas) die cut.


 
Here's the closeup of colouring 😊


 
Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

19 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the fun image and gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image. Your coloring is an amazing. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't get their lights in a tangle? This is such a fun, happy card!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeSi this card got a big chuckle from me. I simply love this image. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is EXACTLY how I feel every December. LOL! Super cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image MeSi. I somehow don't think he should be trusted with hanging the lights. Thank you for entering the Use plaid, gingham or checks Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with another DT on this time. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

      Delete
  8. Very cute reindeer card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an unusual and stunning card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at MIU and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!