Saturday, September 10, 2022

Haunted house

Hi crafters!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, come and join us!

This time I wanted to use this amazing Hocus Pocus stamp set. I stamped the images and coloured the house with alcohol markers. After that I cut it with Posydoodles Circles die.

The background I made with Distress Inks, sprays, white acrylic paint and white gel pen. 
 
 


You can enter our newest challenge here.



 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

8 comments:

  1. Great coloring on that haunted house, and great card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, I love your image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - Love everything about this : image, sentiment and that background is fab too! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Fantasy challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!