Sunday, September 4, 2022

Slimline Halloween

Happy Sunday!

Ready for more Halloween cards? Ready or not, here is one 😊

On this card I used three precoloured images - Mummy precoloured, Fang-tastic precoloured & Witch with Cat precoloured. I printed them and cut them with Posydoodles Ovals Dies. I also cut the same size ovals from black cardboard and taped them behind the images.
 
The background paper is from Halloween Trick and Treat Papers bundle 1. I taped it on the black cardboard and added narrow black cardboard over the paper. Then I taped the images with foam tape and added some acrylic diamonds.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing at Krafty Chicks Challenge!
    Judy V Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those images!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!