Saturday, May 21, 2022

Superhero

Hello!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, come an join us! 
 
I created this simple card using Superhero digi stamp and paper from the same pack. I coloured the dude with alcohol markers and added some glossy accents over the shield to get some 3D effect and make it shine. I really love this little dude 💙




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-



20 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for a little superhero. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute super hero and perfect P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is amazing and I love that backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a little superhero,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a 'super' card. Love the design and the colors you have chosen. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card - and coloured so fantastically well too! Your background is just perfect with the super hero image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I love the image and the backing paper is perfect.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design and colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!