Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Out of this world

Hi!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Out of this world'. Come and join the fun!

This time I went totally digital, because I had problems with my printer. But maybe I print this later and add some more elements 😊

The image is Queen of Dragons and background paper is from my digi paper stash.




Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.

 

 
 
Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty, thanks for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, thank you for sharing with us this week at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a vibrant creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely colourful scene. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful colouring. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

      Delete
  5. I love your digital work, beautifully put together with a great background and image. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back again and very happy to admire your digital work again. I think most people don't realise the work and hours that's involved in making such a great design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!