Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Fluffy Butterfly

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Magical and mythical'. 
 
I used A Fluffy Butterfly image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I think I went a little overboard with the colours I used 😀 But I also think that some little girl would be excited to get this card.
 
I also added some glossy accents to the wings and glitter to the violet part (doesn't show very well on the pic). The background paper is from Hunkudory crafts paper pack, so I went easy with that one. Then I just added Hello die cut.


 
Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.



 
 
Challenges entered: 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

19 comments:

  1. Lovely make - I like the background and the cute image! Nice colours, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course any girl would love to get this super-furry card. Thanks for joining our menagerie at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeSi, I 💗 your furry butterfly! Adorable!! We would love you to share it on our challenge, Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful. Love everything about this card, Thanks for joining us at our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Love the background!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT (owner)
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love the background and stamping!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT (owner)
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and the silhouette background. Thank you for creating such a fabulous card for our challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, how cute is that! <3 I love the digi and your background!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!