Friday, December 3, 2021

White Christmas card

 Hi everyone!
 
It's time for new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, come and join our 'Anything goes' challenge! 
 
On my card I used these beautiful papers from Winnie White Christmas bundle. I did the frame around the center paper with Posydoodles Squares dies and taped it with foam tape on the card. Then I added poinsettia made from foamiran with Poinsettia Lace dies, and a few pearls.
 
Quite simple but beautiful - at least on my own opinion 😊
 


 
You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

12 comments:

  1. A Fabulous WOW design- it's very beautiful in my opinion too! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MeSi, a beautiful card to celebrate Christmas, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw. Megan LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card, Mesi! I love the texture. Thank you for joining again TIOT challenge. Regards, Mia, DT for TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes. This card is so awesome. Great!
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!