Monday, December 27, 2021

Best wishes

Hi!

Here's my new card with Oddball image CCC# 151 Mummys Day. I think I'm in a CAS mood at the moment..

I arranged the image and text with a text editor, printed it and then coloured the image with alcohol markers. I first thought that I would stamp something to the edges but then I decided to use a paper punch, because I use them way too rarely.

Then I added a blue/turquoise card board behind the image and some glitter around the flowers.



With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting!




Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. A pretty, clean and simple design, thank you for joining us for our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delicate and understated Mesi - gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Beautiful colours.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humble Floral CAS creation Mesi! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you at our next challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the flowers, wonderful colouring. Great use of the border punch. And I love the vibrancy of the card base. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun CAS design and interesting image! Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!I love your die-cut borders. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!