Thursday, December 16, 2021

Christmas ornament

Hello everyone!

Christmas is already so close, I just can't believe it. I haven't even decorated our apartment yet.. 😮

Anyways, here is my last creation using Polkadoodles Elvis Wesley collection. I used Sparkly Baubles image and coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen.

I cut the image with Posydoodles Circles die and also a bigger red circle behind it. I added an golden attachment (or how do you call it?) made with Fancy Intricate Bauble die and added a string. 
 



Here's a better pic of colouring.
 
 


Maybe I use this as a decoration or it would go also as a gift tag, don't really know yet.


Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

 

23 comments:

  1. Hi there, what a cute image and a lovely tag (or ornament - which ever one you decide to use it for). Wonderful colouring as well!

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,
    Sarah GDT Colour Crazy Craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable little image. So Sweet. Thank you for joining us a 613 Avenue Create this month Hope you will join us again in 2022. Happy Holiday. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable tag- darling image too! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He makes a fantastic bauble,

    Thanks you for sharing with us at Creative Moments and also I Love Promarkers,

    Merry Christmas,

    Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moose Wonderful Tag Mesi! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your adorable tag/ornament with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great and I love your coloring. So amazing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super idea!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Merry Christmas!
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet image! Love all of the white accents.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Merry & Bright challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!