Thursday, November 19, 2020

Xmas tweetings

 Hi!
 
At this card I used Polkadoodles Latte Christmas Tweetings stamp set. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and added some glitter to hats and latte cup. Background paper is from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection pack and I stamped some notes over it. I think I should've done that before I taped those images, but well.. maybe next time 😀
 
 


Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

23 comments:

  1. Adorable card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute card and image.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, love those fabulous festive animals and birds. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful Christmas design! The little birds are my favourite, so sweet 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday, it's lovely to see you there again! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card.
    Big Hug Bianca
    Winter Wonderland Challenges Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Christmas card is absolutely adorable. Love the image and design. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!