Monday, November 2, 2020

Cocktails

 Hello!
 
Today it's time for new Incy Wincy Designs Challenge and our wonderful sponsor this time is Beccy's Place
 
At my card I used image and sentiment from Girls night digistamp set. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and white gel pen. To the background I firstly sprayed Inka gold-water mix to make it little more shiny and sparkly. When it was dry I used stencil and pasta (3 shades of red) to add party texts - then just added image to the center of it. 
 
It was so fun to do this card 😊
 
 


You can find our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

20 comments:

  1. Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the days! Cheerful and happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cheerful card MeSi! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Now I want a strawberry daiquiri! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You were chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of November 1 – November 7, 2020! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! Thanks for your wonderful response to our challenge!

    The 613 Avenue Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!