Monday, November 16, 2020

Snowball kisses

Happy monday!
 
Or at least monday.. I think I could sleep all day long. My night was little restless, but no wonder because I was working and running in my dreams.. I hope that next night is little better, because it's pretty hard to study when your eyes won't stay open..
 
But now to crafting world.
 
This time I wanted to do Christmas card with non-Christmas colours, I think that pink pops out quite well 😃 
 
I used image from Snowball Kisses stamp set and coloured it with alcohol markers. Background I did with Winter Wishes stencil and pasta, and frames behind the bunny is die cutted with Posydoodles Rectangles dies.
 
 

 
Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

28 comments:

  1. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured-great stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute Christmas card, I love the colors and gorgeous stencil you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the creations in pink challenge
    Hugs Ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mix of stenciling and image coloration! The pink does really pop off and is the perfect backdrop to your bunny! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hope to see your work again soon in our gallery!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and like the non-traditional colors, what a fun card, thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink and purple and the image is great. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute & I adore the colour palette. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams Christmas/winter challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A sweet card, love the cute bunny.
    Thank you so much for joining us at More Mixed Media x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!