Wednesday, July 1, 2020

There is beauty in every storm

Hello!

I'm just looking outside of window as I write this. There is so unbelievable strong wind, sometimes it feels like our roof is going to fly. But happily this building is still stronger than the wind. I'm just glad I don't have to go anywhere today. But enough of that, let's go to crafting. Actually my card is pretty well fitted for this weather...

At this card I used digi stamp Rose In Storm from Ching-Chou Kuik. I instantly fell in love with this image when I saw it 😃 It's coloured with alcohol markers.

Background paper was originally for another card, but sometimes things just click and I decided to use it at this card. I used many different colour sprays and Distress Oxide ink with that. Then I used stencil and paste to create crack pattern.

Rose is also made by myself. I die cutted foamiran and heated and shaped those cuts to do a rose. Leaves are die-cutted and embossed. Text is made with Dymo Junior embossing label maker.

It took awhile to make this card, but I love it!




My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
23/52 Leaf embossing folder.


Challenges entered:
Allsorts challenge #578 - So cute I think she's cute =)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful! Gorgeous background! The image is so pretty and your handmade rose is gorgeous! I love when a card just clicks - the right paper, an image you love. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upea väritys ja huippukortti.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect for your stormy weather. I hope that has passed. Love the image too. She could be used in so many situations. Thanks for sharing this scene with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so windy anymore, but it's raining. My hubby just started his summer vacation, so great weather for that :P

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays, a lovely images and colours.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully coloured image and absolutely gorgeous card, thanks you for sharing it in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "stormy" background is amazing! The image is awesome and beautifully colored! Thanks for an amazing submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Top Rocker for the week of June 28, 2020 - July 3, 2020. Thanks for supporting our challenge and inspiring us and those who play along!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    613 AVENUE CREATE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card and colouring :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This card is stunning! Love the gorgeous background you created. Thank you for playing with us at MMM and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I love that wonderful background, MeSi! Fabulous colouring, too! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your lovely card, and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
    Hugs,
    Lori xx (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Mesi. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card!! You´ve done it so well! I Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week, Good Luck, hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card has a beautiful background. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!