Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Space


I made this card for my friend who is going to give it to her godson.

For the background I used Distress Inks, water, some colour sprays and white gel pen.

UFO digi stamp is from Dr. Digi and I coloured it with alcohol markers. Planets I made with inks, Distress oxides and embossing powder.




My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
25/52 UFO digistamp


Challenges entered:
I love promarkers challenge #414 - Anything goes


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, so pleased you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your space card. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card design, I love your planets. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. What a great project.
    So beautiful and nice work.Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card I bet your friends Godson love it. Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️ Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!