Sunday, July 12, 2020

Christmas in July

Happy sunday everyone!

I started at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Design Team, wohoo 😊 More inspiration for me and hopefully for you, too!

Here is my first card in this team. For our team the theme is Christmas in July, but for you it's "Anything goes".  Our sponsor is awesome Ching-Chou Kuik. I used image Winter Fellows, which I coloured with alcohol markers. Stars and snowflake i made/coloured with gel pen. I also used effect snow to trees and pearl pen to white parts of jacket to bring some 3D effect. Rest of the card is pretty simple - just golden and red card stock.








You can enter our challenge here. Hope to see you there!




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the gold details, makes the card feel so elegant and Christmasy. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you back again soon! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene card with a lovely starry night sky. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and colouring. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!