Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Ice-skating Elvis

Hello!

On this card I used Slip & Slide Ice Skating digi and coloured it with alcohol markers. 

The background I've done earlier with sprays and I thought that the colours would fit great for this so I just added some falling snow with Snowball/snowy/bubble/dots stencil and paste (they look quite subtle in this pic, but show much better in life).

Then I just added the image and text with foam tape to create some dimension.


 
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp- love how you've made the background. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background with those awesome colors and the added texture, and of course your coloring is incredible! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and beautifully coloured too. The background looks amazing. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawwww, this is so cute! Love the background and the sweet image! And the sentinemts are very nice, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
    *GDT* Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This moose is so adorable - love his skating on the ice. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love your cards and coloring. This card is so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!