Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Poinsettia

Happy wednesday!
 
I'm here again showing you a card I made with new awesome Merry Christmas Poinsettia Holiday stamp set by Polkadoodles

I coloured the image with alcohol markers and added some glitter to centre. Background I did with Distress Inks and Holly Flourish stencil, and then added pearls with pearl pen. Image and frame is die cutted with Posydoodles Basics Circles die set.
 
 


Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! Love how you've coloured this gorgeous image and the background you've created is just fab. Love all the berries too - they are just perfect! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I very like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!