Friday, July 3, 2020

Snow White (Polkadoodles Craft Challenge)

Hi!

It's time for new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.

For this DT card I used amazing digi stamp Snow White, which I coloured with alcohol markers. Behind the image is pattern paper from Ula´s life craft set and last paper is from Knight & Dragon set (I wanted it to look like story page with text). I used gesso, ink and paper distresser for papers because I wanted them look old. Fairytale text is from Ula be a Princess set.




You can find our "Anything goes" challenge here. Welcome to join us!

 


PS. I'm  so excited - my last Polkadoodles DT card is one of the competitors at Creative Scrapbook Magazines Card of the Month July. Please vote my card here (Designed by Merja Sivonen).


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeosu card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. Snow White is a great image. She could also be Eve, holding that apple like she is. Smile. Thanks for sharing with us at try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. A fantastic fairy tale scene with beautiful images. Thank you for linking this to the theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a stunning creation, beautiful image and colouring too :) :) Thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight :) :) Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous I love the colours and the image
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh this is sooo beautiful! thank you for sharing your project with us at My Besties International Challenge Blog!
    XoXo
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color scheme and the distressed look of this card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!