Monday, August 12, 2024

Faerie card with red/orange theme

Hello crafters!
 
This time I share a card I made for my 'crafty challenge calendar'. You can find more info about the challenge from my earlier post here.
 
This time I got inspired by the Faerie Magic stamp set and Butterfly Ink stencil. There were also Visible Image ATC swap with a theme "Things with fings" and these products fit that theme perfectly!

I started with stamping the faerie and heat embossing it. Then I used the stencil and Distress Inks to create the orange/red wings. I remembered that I also have the Butterfly Effect samp set so I used it to stamp the butterfly wings over the stenciled area. Lastly I stamped the circles and texts to the background.




I here is the ATC I made using the same stuff.




Contents of the bag 5:
- Faerie Magic stamp set by Visible Image (used on this card)
- Butterfly Ink stencil by Visible Image (used on this card)
- Flowers Pattern stencil by Carabelle Studio
- Embossing folder by Spellbinders
- Dress die by Creativ Company




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

11 comments:

  1. An awesome card. The colour combo is fantastic and creates a wonderful contrast with the white background. The sentiments are great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, great images and color choices! Thanks for sharing at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So striking in those vibrant colours, fabulous stamps and background, so pleased you chose to join us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot colors ... beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and fun, so pretty too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Four Seasons}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The Orange palette is powerful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz.
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping back in to say Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge also.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning fairy card. Love the bright colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card with awesome warm colors and great combination of stamps and stencil. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation. I love all the details you included. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mix it Up Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!