Saturday, January 13, 2024

Winter birthday

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
On my card I used this cutie Eli Elephant with Snowflake Balloons image and coloured it with alcohol markers. To the background I used Tangled Layering Stencils, Snowball Snowflake Bubble Dots Stencil & Distress Inks, acrylic paint, and a couple different pastes - so there's lots of stuff and layers 😁 Oh, and I also added some Glossy accent over the balloons.
 
The sentiment is stamped with Big Birthday Surprise stamp set.




You can enter our newest challenge here.


 

Challenges entered:
Inspirationstation #January - Inspiration pic inspired by blue colour and snow 1/8
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. A wonderful background for your cute image which is coloured beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a fabulous background for your cute elephant image, thank you for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Merja. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. I love your stencilled background. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello MeSi, awww this is just so adorable! The image is super cute, a great stencilled background and I love your colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers for my first ever challenge as a DT member. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! I adore that little elephant. The entire card is great, but he is certainly the star of the show. Well done. Thank you so much for sharing at Colorful Options!

    Best,
    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very charming project with lovely use of the stencils. Looks wonderful! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT PFM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that little elephant is so adorable! I love those snowflake balloons too, so pretty 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lil Ellie is precious and I adore the Blue color palette. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We're always inspired by everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute image and card, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes, optional Gatefold challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and cute image, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!