Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Happy beach dog

Hello!
 
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and this time the theme is "Anything but a square". 

I used this super cute A Puppy at the Beach image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I wanted to add some water so I made the down panel represent the sea and added a few fish there 😊


 
And here's a closer pic of the cutie puppy.



Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Made me laugh. GORgeous design and I LOve these colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super fun. That shape is very original and the puppy is adorable. A wonderful job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, MeSi! Fabulous colouring of that cute image and such a fun card shape...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this darling pup! Love your fun rocker card design! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation, the image is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really fun card Merja. The shape is fantastic and I love the scene you've created. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute puppy! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday,,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is so cute and so nicely colored! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card has a really cute image and I love the card shape design. Thanks for playing in our challenge over at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!