Monday, May 29, 2023

Pink gerbera card

Hi crafters!
 
Again something gerbera themed - but I just love these and can't stop using them, sorry 😊




The background I made with Gerbera Daisy Background Stamps and Memento Angel Pink ink. I think Memento isn't the best ink for this kind of background stamps, but with the help of a stamping tool it was super easy to stamp the image multiple times to the same spot.

When I was ready with the stamping, I added some glitter to the center of the flowers. and let them dry a bit. 
 
Then I cut the flower with Gerbera Sunshine Daisy 2 Die and the pink striped paper from Woodland Watercolor Digital Slimline Paper Pack. I shaped the flowers a little bit and taped a few layers together with a foam tape to create dimension. Then I added some glossy accent and glitter glue to the center of the flower.


 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment from Must Have Sentiment Stamp Set and cut it with Apple A Day Die. I added some Memento ink around the edges and added some glitter glue over it.

And here is the result 😊 Hope you like it.



Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the matching background with the pretty paper flower. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty n' Pink floral, MeSi! Thank you for sharing your up lifting creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Flora or Fauna Challenge @Little Red Wagon with this lovely card. We hope to see you back soon.
    ~ Imke My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, MeSi. The curved layers of your flower look beautiful!Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is really beautiful. The perfect birthday card. Thank you for including her in our gallery at HLS Birthday.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that flower! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!