Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Panda-monium

Happy Wednesday!

There's a new super cute panda release on Polkadoodles shop - say hello to Noodle Panda.

On my card I used this cute Climbing Bamboo Tree image and coloured it eith alcohol markers. The green background I made with Distress Inks.

The background paper is from Noodle Panda Papers set 2 and sentiment from Noodle Panda themed messages. The bamboos I made with Iced Winter Snowflake Tree Branches die.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

7 comments:

  1. A cute card with a great sentiment. I love all the bamboo shoots. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pandas and this is a cute card. The bamboo is great too.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card design. A really cute panda and a fun sentiment.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, this little panda is the cutest!! I love the layout of your card; the step fold is perfect for showing this little guy off! And the bamboo stalks are fabulous! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and panda,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! That panda is so cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Birthstone Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Melissa, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ihana panda kortti. Kiitos, kun osallistuit Creative Fingers haasteeseen.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!