Monday, March 6, 2023

Yellow and pink troll card

Hi crafters!
 
This time I wanna share with you this fun and colourful hello card I made with TLC Designs products.



 
I started with the background. I wanted to use this cute yellow and pink paper from You Are My Sunshine Slimline Digital Paper Pack. I also got some new (to me) TLC Designs dies and wanted to use them so I picked up this Rosie Sentiment Die set.




Cutie troll is from Trolling By Stamps and I coloured her with alcohol markers. I also added a bow made with Oval Lily Frame Die and Krafty And Sweet Slimline Digital Paper Pack.
 
Hello text is cut with Rosie Sentiment Die set and under it is a plate cut with Cherry On Top Die and some yellow/white ribbon.




Challenges entered:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. A sunny and bright, fun card! Thank you so much for sharing at the Allsorts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an bright card. So much fun. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us to the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeSi= This is such a cute sunshine-filled card! I love the pairing of the troll girl with the wavy patterned digital paper!! Such a great idea. Also helps gives her a look of movement without making her a bobble. Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card in a pretty colourway, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours looks so good together and make for a pretty card with the cute image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. I absolutely love the rhubarb and custard colours!! Thank you for joining in at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hauska kortti ja kivat värit.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessani;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. just love it your colouring is fab and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Maria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card, she doesn't look at all frightening like Trolls often do! Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the Unicorn challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!