Saturday, March 11, 2023

Thank you bunnies

Hello!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊   
 
On my card I used this super cute 3 Little Bunny Rabbits image and sentiment from Winnie Daisy Greetings, Quotes and Sentiments bundle. 
 
I used a text editor program to create a CAS card and actually accidentally added those dark green shadows. But I liked them so I let them stay 😃 Then I printed the card and coloured the bunnies with alcohol markers and white gel pen.




You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

7 comments:

  1. Oh what cute bunnies. I also like the green shadows. Makes the bunnies really stand out. Great work. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is just the cutest! Brought an instant smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple, and super duper cute! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card TFS over at 613 this month. Hope to see you again in future challenges. Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We hope that you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - love those bunnies!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!