Saturday, October 1, 2022

Happy Halloween slimline card

Hello!

Back to Halloween designs 😊

I designed the layout with a text editor program before printing it. I used an Apple Bobbing image, sentiment from Halloween Trick or Treat Word Art and paper from Halloween Trick or Treat Papers bundle 2
 
After printing I coloured the image with alcohol markers and just added black satin ribbon between the sentiment and patterned paper.

 


Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. Super fun fall card and image!! Thank you for joining us at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun card. I like the way the wording is the main feature. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The image is beautifully coloured, as always, and the backing paper is a perfect match. Having the wording separate on a white background really makes it stand out.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored image, Mesi! Thank you for sharing your fun Halloween treat with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super composition. I love Halloween cards and am frantically making them myself.
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your exemplary coloring and design has made this a fabulous card! I love the gnome! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly adorable! What a delightful card, and I'm so glad you entered it into the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling image and coloring. Love that you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!